Why Branded Video Content?
We no longer live in a world where the sole purpose of a “brand” is to sell products. Customers aren’t just looking for pure commodities; they seek the experiences, values, and meaning that your brand represents. That means your videos don’t all have to be specific to your product, but specific to your values.
Engaging video content triples traffic and helps to nurture leads, all while keeping buyers entertained, engaged and invested. People spend 2.6x more time on webpages with video than without, because they stand to learn far more with video than only text or images.
What Arc and Crown provides to your video content
Just pointing a camera and hitting record isn’t enough. We work to understand your target audience, story, and distribution strategy. We figure out how the right people can best engage with your brand, and give them a reason why they should be tuned in.
Sharla Patrick, VP of Marketing
Arc + Crown is the cream of the crop, producing high quality videos to help expand our market share. The videos more than impress those we are selling to and striking contracts with. THANK YOU.”
to use Branded Video
- 81% of businesses use video as a marketing tool
- 78% of people watch online videos every week, and 55% view online videos every day
- 72% of customers would prefer to learn about a product or service by way of video than any other medium
- 85% of consumers want to see more video content from brands they care about
- 64% of consumers will make a purchase after watching branded videos on social platforms
Types of Branded Videos to Get You Started
- Explainer videos
- Brand alignment
- Product demos
- Story-based video